Don't forget to tell your friends about this years Awards
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
- Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries (list of prizes above)
- Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
- A valid entry consists of a vote in a minimum of one category accompanied by the entrant’s name and email address.
- One entry per unique email address only.
- Entries must be entered online in the form above.
- The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
- The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
- The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
- The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or is associated companies
- Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
- Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- Competition closes at midnight on 11th December 2017.
- Winners will be announced in The Ticket on Friday 15th December 2017.
Most Read in Culture
Fintan O’Toole: The British and Irish are no big deal to each other, which itself is a very big deal