- Get your noodles on to cook. For the last two minutes add your broccoli. Then drain and leave aside.
- Meanwhile, mix your peanut sauce, put all the ingredients into a bowl and whisk together with a fork until smooth or you could even do this with a hand blender or Nutri Bullet.
- Put all your chopped veggies into your serving bowl, add the noodles and toss together.
- Pour your peanut sauce over and combine. Use as much or as little dressing as you like, you can always save some for another day.
- Adjust the seasoning, add more lime or chilli if you like, and garnish with your chopped nuts.
Discover more delicious and healthy meals at Dinner Dash