Bircher muesli with hot blueberries
Bircher muesli with hot blueberries. Photograph: Harry Weir
- Serves: 4
- Cooking Time: 10 mins
- Course: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Irish
- 200g Flahavan’s porridge oats
- 375ml good quality apple juice
- 2 apples, peeled and grated
- 125g plain yoghurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp of your favourite nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 small punnet blueberries
1 Mix all of the ingredients except the blueberries in a bowl and leave covered overnight in the fridge.
2 When ready to serve, heat the blueberries in a microwave for one minute, until they burst and release their juices.
3 Serve the muesli in bowls and pour the hot blueberries over the top.