Catalan chicken and butterbean bake
- Serves: 6
- Cooking Time: 60 mins
- Course: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Spanish
- 8 chicken thighs
- 200g chorizo, cut into chunks
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 200ml cream
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tin butterbeans
- Juice of half an orange
- A spring rosemary
1. Pre-heat an oven to 185 degrees Celsius, or equivalent.
2. Place the chicken thighs and rosemary on a roasting tray. Drizzle the olive oil over the top and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place in the oven for 20 minutes.
4. Then add the chorizo, cream, smoked paprika, butterbeans, garlic and orange juice. Turn everything together, making sure everything is coated, but leaving the chicken thighs skin side up.
5. Cook for a further 15 minutes or so. Season and serve over rice.