Now it’s your turn to choose your favourite theatre production from 2019 and be in with a chance to attend the glittering 23rd Irish Times Irish Theatre Awards. If your favourite production is not listed below you can use the free-text box to make your own nomination.
The winner will receive a Festival pass from our friends at the Dublin Theatre Festival 2020, and a pair of tickets to the awards ceremony on April 5th. The runner up will receive a pair of tickets to awards ceremony on April 5th.
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will receive a Festival pass from our friends at the Dublin Theatre Festival 2020, and a pair of tickets to the awards ceremony on April 5th. The runner up will receive a pair of tickets to awards ceremony on April 5th.
- The promoter is The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
- The competition is open to residents of the island of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter
- A valid entry consists of a vote in a minimum of one category accompanied by the entrant’s name and email address.
- One entry per unique email address only.
- Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. Proof sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
- The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
- The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
- The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
- The winners will be the person who has answered the question on the entry form correctly and in the opinion of the judges completes the tiebreaker in the most apt or original way. The decision of the Judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The panel of judges will include at least one member who is independent of the Promoter.
- The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or is associated companies
- Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- Competition closes at midnight on 9th of March, 2020.
- The winner will be contacted directly by email by March 20th, 2020.
2019 Irish Theatre Awards Audience Choice nominees
Rough Magic Theatre
- The Travels of Jonathan Swift
Blue Raincoat Theatre Company
Druid & GIAF
Livin’ Dred Theatre
- A Streetcar Named Desire
- Theatre for One
Landmark Productions and Octopus Theatricals
- The Alternative
An Anu and Gate Theatre Co-production
Prime Cut, Young at Art & EU Collective Plays
- Drama at Inish
- The Cripple of Inishmaan
- La Cenerentola
Irish National Opera
- Sweeney Todd
NI Opera & Lyric Theatre
- Redemption Falls
Moonfish Theatre, Abbey Theatre, GIAF & Town Hall Theatre
- The Haircut!
- Don Quichotte
Wexford Festival Opera
- A Christmas Carol
- Blood in the Dirt
Landmark & Keynote Productions
- Bread Not Profit
- The Valley of the Squinting Windows
Mullingar Arts Centre