Cork may be run tomorrow

 

The Cork authorities will decide today if yesterday's card, cancelled because of flooding, can be run off tomorrow.

Flooding from the Blackwater River covered some of the racecourse and made racing impossible.

If it doesn't get the green light today, the John James McManus Hurdle, featuring Istabraq, could be switched to Fairyhouse on Wednesday.