International money transfers: Service & guidance from the experts
The Irish Times International Money Transfer Service provides a money-saving and simple solution to your foreign exchange and international transfer needs.
- Bank beating exchange rates - as much as 2% better than the high street banks
- Low transfer fees - as low as €5
- Expert guidance - from professional currency dealers
- 24/7 access online - make transfers the way you want, when you want
- Safeguarded client funds - Your money is kept safe, in a secure, segregated account
Exchange rates are constantly moving and getting the right rate can leave you several thousand euros better off.
The Irish Times International Money Transfer Service, provided by exchange experts Moneycorp, offers a range of tools and strategies to help with foreign exchange market exposure. They could help by fixing your rate as much as two years in advance of making a transfer, or target you a better rate that's not currently available on the market.
The team of qualified market experts will always take the time to understand your needs. They can help you make the right decisions and time your transfers to get the most value out of the exchange rates.
Online payments platform
Moneycorp online gives you 24/7 access to make transfers at your convenience. It's ideal if you're making frequent foreign currency transactions and want to manage your international money transfers. You can save payee details and make multiple payments in one go, saving you time and effort.