Some over-zealous south Dublin secondary students who burned their school books after their exams didn’t realise it would lead to the fire brigade being called.
Fire-fighters attended on Wednesday a grass fire at Bohernabreena, near Tallaght, Co Dublin.
In a tweet, Dublin Fire Brigade said it was caused by school-kids setting light to their books.
We've dealt with a grass fire in #Bohernabreena caused by school kids burning their school books. Hope they don't need to repeat. #fire pic.twitter.com/232QvCVgHE— Dublin Fire Brigade (@DubFireBrigade) June 21, 2017
“Hope they don’t need to repeat,” the fire brigade added.