Sprout salad. Photograph: Anne Marie Carroll
- Makes: 1
- Cooking Time: 10 mins
- Course: Salads
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
- 200g shredded sprouts
- 100g kimchi
- 2 scallions, white and green parts sliced into thin rings
- 1 tbs sesame seeds
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 1 tbs honey
- 2 tbs rice vinegar
- 1 tbs miso paste
- 1 tbs tahini paste
- 1 inch fresh ginger, grated into a pulp
1. Add the sprouts to a large bowl. Add the kimchi, sliced scallions, and sesame seeds on top.
2. To make the dressing, place the sesame oil, honey, rice vinegar, miso paste, tahini paste, and grated ginger into a jar with a lid. Close tightly and shake vigorously until the dressing is smooth. Alternatively, use a whisk or an immersion blender to blend the ingredients.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to coat the sprouts with the dressing.