1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Season to taste. Serve with Indian spiced chicken kebabs and yogurt.
1. For the marinade, in a large bowl combine the yogurt, harissa, lemon juice, garlic, spices, coriander and harissa. Mix well. Add the chicken thighs(...)
1. In a large mixing bowl add crab meat, coriander and chillies. Add the curry powder, lime juice and zest, ginger, garlic and desiccated coconut. Mix(...)
1 Scatter the cherry tomatoes, red peppers and garlic on a large baking tray; coat in a healthy amount of olive oil, salt and pepper, balsamic, half t(...)
1 In a deep bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Check the seasoning, sometimes the tomatoes will need a good amount of salt.
2 This is ready to s(...)
1. Start with the onions. Using a heavy bottomed pan and a small bit of olive oil, add the onions and garlic and let them start to sweat down. After t(...)
1. To make the aioli, add the yolks, vinegar, gochujang and garlic to a blender.
2. Blend on high for 30 seconds and then reduce speed to a medium to(...)
It’s that time of year again and for most small restaurant owners, summer means we go into complete lockdown. While other people might be spending the(...)
1. For the picada, scatter the walnuts on a baking tray and coat with half of the olive oil. Add harissa, chilli flakes and ground fennel.
2. Place i(...)
1. For the sandwich base preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius, or equivalent. Line two baking trays around the size of an A4 sheet of paper with pa(...)
Connect with The Irish Times