1. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Season to taste. This salsa can be pretty spicy so add less jalapeños if you like it milder(...)
1. Put the pollock in a bowl and season generously. Sprinkle the polenta over the pollock, making sure each piece is evenly coated. Set aside. 2. To c(...)
I used to be a complete purist when it came to watermelon. Who else loves that watermelon scene from Dirty Dancing? In my opinion, the melon was the r(...)
1. Start by pickling the red onions. Put the lime juice, vinegar and sugar in a shallow bowl and season generously with sea salt. Whisk the pickling l(...)
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Season to taste. Serve with Indian spiced chicken kebabs and yogurt.
1. For the marinade, in a large bowl combine the yogurt, harissa, lemon juice, garlic, spices, coriander and harissa. Mix well. Add the chicken thighs(...)
1. In a large mixing bowl add crab meat, coriander and chillies. Add the curry powder, lime juice and zest, ginger, garlic and desiccated coconut. Mix(...)
1 Scatter the cherry tomatoes, red peppers and garlic on a large baking tray; coat in a healthy amount of olive oil, salt and pepper, balsamic, half t(...)
1 In a deep bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Check the seasoning, sometimes the tomatoes will need a good amount of salt.
2 This is ready to s(...)
1. Start with the onions. Using a heavy bottomed pan and a small bit of olive oil, add the onions and garlic and let them start to sweat down. After t(...)
Connect with The Irish Times