St Patrick’s Day quiz: 100 questions to test your Irishness
Do you know your Eurovision winners and your 1916 Rising leaders?
Do you know your Eurovision winners from your 1916 Rising leaders? What’s in a traditional Irish brekkie, or which county hosts the Puck Fair?
Irish Times Abroad has a bumper 100-question quiz to test your Irishness this St Patrick’s Day, covering a wide range of Irish-related topics from history to sport, general knowledge and the Irish diaspora, put together by Eoin Butler.
Answer these 100 questions and you could win a hamper full of Irish treats delivered anywhere in the world, including Tayto crisps, Cadbury’s chocolates, Jacob’s buscuits, and to wash it all down, a box of Barry’s Tea.
Luck o’ the Irish to ye!
If you are reading this in The Irish Times app, click here to access the quiz.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a deluxe treat box provided by giftsdirect.com
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of correct answers entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name and email address.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
18. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
19. The Irish Times will deliver the prize to the winners address in Ireland or overseas.
20. The winners will be contacted by The Irish Times week commencing March 27th and must provide an address by end of week commencing April 2nd.
21. Competition ends Wednesday March 22nd.