The Books Quiz: Win a €250 book hamper
Answer these 10 questions to be in with a chance to win a €250 book hamper from Kennys
Win a €250 book hamper, which includes a €50 book token for Kennys.ie
The Irish Times Book Club has teamed up with Kenny’s Bookshop to offer readers the chance to win a €250 book hamper, which includes a €50 book token to spend on Kennys.ie. The hamper includes a selection of books from genres including literature, cookery and children’s books.
If you are reading this on The Irish Times app, you can enter the quiz here.
Books make wonderful gifts for Christmas, and Kennys.ie has hundreds of thousands of books on its website. With everything from bestsellers and cookbooks, to biographies and children’s books, to first editions and books signed by the author, they also offer free delivery worldwide on all orders. Kennys.ie is the website of independent Galway store, Kennys Bookshop.
Readers can enter by post to Book Quiz, The Irish Times, Tara Stret, Dublin 2. Cloosing date is Friday, December 1st.
Terms & Conditions: Book Quiz and Kennys.ie competition
- The promoters are The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2 and Kennys.ie, Galway City, Co. Galway.
- The prize is a hamper of books to the value of €250 including a €50 voucher to spend on Kennys.ie.
- Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The competition is open to residents of the island of Ireland, aged 18 and over.
- A valid entry consists of correct answers entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name and email address.
- Entries must be entered online in the form above.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
- The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
- The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
- The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
- Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
- Contents of books hamper are subject to availability and may differ from image shown .
- Competition ends Friday, December 1st, 2017.