Win a holiday of a lifetime including flights to New York, and a luxury 7 night transatlantic cruise on the Cunard Queen Mary 2 to Southampton.
The Irish times has teamed up with Jetline Cruise to offer readers the chance to win the holiday of a lifetime.
The prize includes flights from Dublin to New York Steward International airport, transfers from here to the port to meet Queen Mary 2. The lucky winners will then embark on a luxury 7 night transatlantic cruise that sails from New York to Southampton, departing New York on 21 April 19. You will get to enjoy the comfort of a stateroom on the Queen Mary 2 where you can expect to dress glamorously for dinner, meet interesting people and be pampered with Cunard’s legendary White Star Service. Throughout the cruise there will be a range of themed balls held in the Queens Ballroom, including a champagne cocktail party with the captain.
Flights are also included from Southampton to Dublin on 28 April 2019 on your homeward journey.
To be in with a chance to win this great prize, simply fill out the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is flights from Dublin to New York, transfers from New York Stewart International Airport to the Port and a seven night Cunard Queen Mary 2 transatlantic cruise in a stateroom for 2. The cruise sails from New York to Southampton with flights from Southhampton to Dublin included in the prize.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by someone of 21 years or older.All entrants must have a valid in date passport.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.Jetline Cruise may feature the winners surname and town on the jetlinecruise.ie website and in social media.
21. Bookings are subject to availability and not valid over Bank Holiday weekends, Festive Dates or peak times.
22. For all US trips, ROI Passport holders must hold a valid ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) from the US Embassy, which can be applied for a minimum of 72 hours prior to travel.
Anyone not holding an ESTA will be deported from the US upon arrival without exception. It is the winner’s responsibility to comply with the ESTA visa requirements of the United States of America. Approval is at the discretion of the US Embassy and the promoters cannot be held responsible for this being rejected.
23. Competition ends Friday, 19th October 2018.