Terms & Conditions
1.Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The competition is open to residents of Ireland and worldwide, aged 18 and over, except employees of The Irish Times Limited, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition. The promoters are The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin
3. The prize is a hamper worth €250 from Kenny’s Bookshop, filled with new books by Irish authors and books relating to Ireland.
4. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
5. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
6. The prize is not transferable.
7. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
8. A valid entry consists of all correct answers entered on the form here accompanied by the entrant’s name, valid email address and a phone number.
9. Entries must be entered online in the form here.
10. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
11. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. ROI residents: These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction. NI residents: These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Northern Ireland and the Courts of Northern Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
19. Closing date is Monday, March 25th at 10pm GMT.
20. Winner will be announced in the Magazine on Saturday, April 6th.