Win a relaxing stay in the luxurious Faithlegg in Co. Waterford
Take a break away for some rest and relaxation in Co. Waterford and indulge in a luxurious stay in the picturesque haven of Faithlegg.
Faithlegg are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a two-night stay in one of the hotel’s master deluxe bedrooms that combine traditional manor house characteristics with stylish modern design, breakfast on both mornings and dinner on an evening of your choice in the 2 AA Roseville Rooms Restaurant prepared by talented Head Chef Jenny Flynn.
Make the most of your time and explore all that this magnificent property has to offer. Take a stroll through the surrounding countryside, experience an indulgent treatment in the Faithlegg Treatment Suites, relax and curl up with a book in a cozy armchair in the Aylward Lounge or indulge in delicious food by award-winning Head Chef Jenny Flynn, using the finest of ingredients from local producers you may have passed on your way to this picturesque hotel.
Visit www.faithlegg.com for further information on fantastic seasonal breaks at Faithlegg.
To be in with a chance to win, just fill in the form:
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 30/09/20 to midnight on 19/10/20 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is for a two night stay with breakfast each morning and dinner on one evening. There will be one winner.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Exclusions apply; Bank Holidays, Halloween, Christmas, New Year, Easter etc.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.