Win a three night family weekend break at Center Parcs Longford Forest
The Irish Times and Center Parcs Longford Forest are giving you a chance to win a three night weekend family break at the new Center Parcs Ireland forest resort.
The first Center Parcs resort in Ireland offers everything you would expect from a quality, family break. Surrounded by 400 acres of trees, wildlife and natural landscapes, there’s plenty of space to be explored. You can get together and try something new, with up to 100 indoor and outdoor activities to choose from. Whether you are a creative crafter or an adrenaline junkie, there’s something for everyone.
As well as 10 different restaurants for you to choose from, you’ll find numerous retail stores offering everything your family could need, from grocery essentials to fashion items. Then, to top it all off, at the heart of the resort is the Subtropical Swimming Paradise, the largest water park of its kind in Ireland.
Fill in the form below to be in with a chance to win:
1.The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin
2.There is one prize of a 3 night weekend break in a woodland lodge at Center Parcs Longford Forest, Ireland, excluding travel expenses, food and drink and activities. Woodland lodge sleeps up to 8 guests.
3.The winners will be able to select break dates of their choice at Center Parcs Longford Forest, subject to availability.
4.The break must be taken before 30th September 2020 and is subject to availability. The standard Center Parcs booking terms and conditions will apply.
5. If the winner is under the age of 21 they will require the lead booker of any break won to be 21 or over.
6. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
7. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
8. The prize is not transferable.
9. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
10. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
11. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
12. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
13. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
15. The prize is subject to availability.
16. The prize is valid for 12 months.
17. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
18. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
19. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
19. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
20. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
24. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
25. Competition ends at midnight Sunday, August 18th