Profits of €175,000 at agency representing Nadia Forde and Glenda Gilson
Firm owed €164,484 by debtors, representing an increase of €16,291 from the previous year; while a total of €196,835 was due to creditors
Model Nadia Forde who is represented by Assets Model Agency
Glenda Gilson, who is currently represented by Assets and Rosanna Davison who was formerly with Assets.
The Irish model agency representing Vogue Williams and Nadia Forde reported accumulated profits of more than €175,000 last year, according to accounts just filed to the Companies Office.
Assets Model Agency Limited, whose clients also include TV presenter Glenda Gilson, saw its annual profits increase by 11 per cent in the 12 months to the end of last April.
The directors of the company are stylist Courtney O’Hara (32) and fashion show promoter Derek Daniels (51), who own a total of 85 per cent of shares in the firm. The remaining 15 per cent stake is held by Margaret Humphries and Alex Fraser.
Assets is one of Ireland’s leading model agencies and has been in business for more than 25 years. It provides models for fashion shows, television, photo shoots and editorials.
Among the agency’s most famous clients are 30-year-old television personality, Vogue Williams; and 26-year-old model and singer, Nadia Forde.
Accounts filed to the Companies Office last week show the company had accumulated profits of €177,811 at the end of its last financial year, and a cash balance of €10,262.
It was owed €164,484 by debtors, representing an increase of €16,291 from the previous year; while a total of €196,835 was due to creditors of the firm.
Stellar names that have previously featured on the books of Assets Model Agency include Rosanna Davison, Georgia Salpa, Pippa O’Connor, and Andrea Roche.