YouTube reveals Top 10 most popular 2015 videos in Ireland
Conor McGregor, ‘Love Has No Labels’ adverts and Jack Nicholson impersonator feature
YouTube has revealed Ireland’s most watched, shared and talked about videos for 2015.
The top trending video on Ireland’s list was by feminine care brand Always. Their #LikeaGirl campaign aimed to turn the phrase from an insult into an empowering message.
Other videos included the ‘Love Has No Labels’ campaign by the Ad Council, a US non-profit body which produces and promotes public service advertisements.
Irish viewers proved to have a sweet tooth, with “Trying Japanese Candy”, “ThatcherJoe does that Candy Video” and a cake-making tutorial, “Miniature Guinness Cakes”, ranking highly.
Mixed martial artist Conor McGregor and Ray D’Arcy’s interview with Jack Nicholson impersonator Norman Deesing also made the Top 10 list.
YouTube’s Top 10 videos in Ireland
1. Always #LikeAGirl - Unstoppable
2. Women’s Ideal Body Types Throughout History
3. TRYING JAPANESE CANDY!!
4. Conor McGregor’s Heartbreaking Story About Late Young Fan
5. Heeere’s...Norman? | The Ray D’Arcy Show | RTÉ One
6. Miniature Guinness Cakes - The 60 Second Chef
7. THATCHERJOE DOES THAT ‘CANDY’ VIDEO
8. Love Has No Labels | Diversity & Inclusion | Ad Council
9. Minecraft Xbox - Everything Else 
10. The Foreigner’s Guide to Irish Accents