Roasted peanut rice paper rolls
- Serves: 4
- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Course: Main Course
- Cuisine: Vietnamese
- 8 sheets rice paper wraps
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1 large cucumber, cut into thin batons
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into thin batons
- 100g salted, roasted peanuts
- 40g mint leaves
- 40g coriander leaves
- 4 tbsp White Mausu peanut rayu
Fill a large bowl with tepid water. Dip a rice paper sheet in for a couple of seconds to soften. Lay the wrapper on your work surface and start filling.
Start by placing a lettuce leaf in the middle. Top with some of the cucumber and carrot sticks, peanuts, a sprinkle of the mint and coriander and some peanut rayu.
Fold the two sides inwards and roll; you’re looking for a spring roll or burrito shape. Repeat seven times, using up all the ingredients.