U2 to play concerts in Dublin and Belfast
Dates announced as part of eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE 2018 tour, with Irish venues to be confirmed
U2 on stage at Croke Park in July 2017. Photograph: Cyril Byrne/ The Irish Times
U2 have announced they will play Dublin and Belfast as part of the European leg of their eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE 2018 tour. The announcement was made on U2’s website which lists the tour dates starting in Berlin on August 31st. The Dublin and Belfast dates will be revealed later as plans are still being finalised for the shows.
Tickets for the confirmed European shows will go on sale from Friday, January 26th, with pre-sale tickets for subscribers to U2.com available from Thursday, January 18th at 10am.
Fans who pre-ordered U2’s latest album, Songs of Experience, with participating retailers, will also get an advance booking opportunity from Monday, January 22nd.
U2: European dates announced so far:
- August 31st: Berlin, Mercedes-Benz Arena
- September 4th: Cologne, Lanxess Arena
- September 8th & 9th: Paris, AccorHotels Arena
- September 16th: Lisbon, Altice Arena
- September 20th: Madrid, WiZink Arena
- September 29th: Copenhagen, Royal Arena
- October 3rd: Hamburg, Barclaycard Arena
- October 7th: Amsterdam, Ziggo Dome
- October 11th & 12th: Milan, Mediolanum Forum
- October 19th: Manchester, Manchester Arena
- October 23rd: London, The O2