Win a luxury sleep experience for World Sleep Day
To celebrate World Sleep Day The Irish Times has teamed up with Reflex Pillow and Jo Browne to bring you the ultimate luxury sleep experience.
One lucky reader will win a pair of Reflex Pillows together with matching linen pillow cases and pillow travel bag. The patented design of this product offers luxurious comfort while ensuring the optimum positioning of the body while at rest, alleviating neck pain, snoring and insomnia.
The prize also includes a €200 voucher for Jo Browne’s perfume and beauty products range including the Aroma Bamboo Diffuser which delivers a fine mist of natural aromas to enhance your mood and help you sleep.
To be in with a chance to win, simply fill out the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a pair of Perfection Pillows with matching linen pillow cases and a pillow travel bag. The prize also includes a €200 voucher for Jo Browne’s perfume and beauty products range including the Aroma Bamboo Diffuser.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
22. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
23. Competition ends midnight Friday March 29th 2019.