Win a €500 voucher to spend at Tales for Tadpoles
The Irish Times and Tales for Tadpoles are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a €500 voucher to celebrate their three year anniversary at 47 Drury Street.
Tales for Tadpoles is a specialist gift shop in Dublin city centre that celebrates both classic and contemporary children’s books and illustration from around the world. Their beautiful product range includes books, prints, stationery and soft furnishings, and is carefully curated to bring imagination to life for the whole family.
To be in with a chance to win, simply fill in the form and answer the question below.
Terms & Conditions1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin
2. The prize is a €500 voucher for Tales and Tadpoles on 47 Drury Street, Dublin 2.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply and alternative products are not available.
No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
5. Prize must be redeemed within six months from date of issue.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
8. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
10. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
11. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
13. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
13. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
14. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
18. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
19. Competition ends at midnight Thursday, August 29th.