Win a Pestle & Mortar Hamper
Pestle & Mortar is an Irish skincare brand that marries science with Indian Natural Healing to deliver simple solutions for beautiful skin. Combining high performance active ingredients with nourishing natural extracts to create products that are simple, effective and suitable for all skin types.
The brand founder, Sonia Deasy, entrepreneur and mother-of-five, cites the following as her brand philosophy, her motivations and the inspiration behind her product formulations:
‘Fuelled by a desire to simplify multi-step skincare routines and frustrated by the lack of affordable skincare solutions which produced the desired results, I decided to create my own. My immediate family ancestry of six generations of Indian Medicine was instrumental in shaping my vision for Pestle & Mortar. I fused nature with science to create a range of skincare products that provide simple solutions for beautiful skin. My formulation mantra is ‘simple, natural, effective & suitable for all’. I believe that daily skincare routines should be simple and provide cumulative benefits with consistent use. The Pestle & Mortar less-is-more philosophy extends throughout every aspect of the brand, from product formulation through to packaging and dispensing mechanisms.’
Currently, there are 10 individual products in the fast-growing Pestle & Mortar range, each the recipient of numerous beauty awards. Each product boasts its own key benefit and active ingredients are cosseted in Deasy’s breakthrough synergistic formulations.
You can find out more about Pestle & Mortar here - www.pestleandmortar.com
We have teamed up with Pestle & Mortar for your chance to win the ultimate beauty hamper containing all of their products. To be in with a chance to win, just answer the question and fill in the form below:
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a beauty hamper from Pestle & Mortar, containing all 10 products of their range. Nationwide delivery is included.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
22. Competition ends Sunday, June 21st