Win two tickets to Kinky Boots in the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre and an overnight stay in the Grand Canal Hotel Dublin.
The Irish Times has teamed up with Keith Prowse travel to give you the chance to win a fabulous overnight stay in the Grand Canal Hotel Dublin and tickets for the matinee performance of Kinky Boots in the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre on Saturday, August 31st 2019.
Winner of every major Best Musical award, including the 2016 Olivier Award for Best New Musical, Kinky Boots is coming to Bord Gáis Energy Theatre. Enjoy this fun night out and relax with an overnight stay in Grand Canal Hotel Dublin
An expert in unique travel experiences, Keith Prowse provides a variety of entertainment tickets and packages to suit all tastes from London musicals, to New York Broadway to Premiership soccer, to Grand Prix and Wimbledon The Championships. As an official reseller of tennis hospitality packages at Wimbledon, Keith Prowse Ireland are committed to bringing the best experience you can possibly have at this unique event.
To be in with a chance to win this great prize, simply fill out the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize is an overnight stay in the Grand Canal Hotel for two people in a double room, with tickets for the matinee performance of Kinky Boots in the Bord Gais Theatre
2. Tickets and accommodation are not transferable to any other performance, hotel or date.
3. Travel date is Saturday 31 August 2019.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7 A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends at midnight on Thursday, May 9th 2019.