Go for Gold and win a beautiful Gold Sovereign Coin with GoldCore
The Irish Times has teamed up with GoldCore, Ireland's first and leading gold broker, to offer you the chance to win a beautiful, freshly minted Gold Sovereign coin (2017) which contains nearly one quarter of an ounce of gold and is 'investment grade' 22 carat pure gold.
Gold sovereigns can be bought for insured delivery or in ultra secure vaults and remain one of the safest ways for Irish investors and savers to diversify into gold. They are tax free (no VAT) highly liquid stores of value in these uncertain times. They also make great gifts and are a good way to pass on wealth to the next generation.
GoldCore has been protecting and growing Irish client's wealth through the provision of physical gold, either for insured delivery or stored in the securest vaults, since 2003.
• Leading international physical gold and silver delivery and storage provider
• 100% Irish owned with 14,000 clients in over 130 countries
• $120 million in client gold and silver assets in Dublin, Perth, Zurich, Hong Kong and Singapore
• Nearly $1 billion in total gold and silver coin and bar sales
• Moneymate Analyst of the Year in 2005 when predicted the Irish property crash and global financial crisis
• Award winning research featured on CNBC, Reuters, Bloomberg, RTE etc
To be in with a chance to win this fantastic prize, simply answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2 and GoldCore, 14 Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a Gold Sovereign 2017 (0.2354 ounce, investment grade 22 carat). The gold coin should be collected from GoldCore's Irish offices at 14 Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin 2 within two weeks of the competition. Alternatively, GoldCore can organise free insured delivery to an address in Ireland.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. The competition is open to all aged 18 years and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
18. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
19. Competition ends Sunday July 9th, 2017.