Win tickets to Dublin Dance Festival with an overnight stay in The Castle Hotel
The Irish Times and The Castle Hotel are giving you the chance to win a dance weekend to remember.
One lucky reader and a friend will win a two night stay at The Castle Hotel, located in the heart of Dublin, with tickets to see Rosas danst Rosa at the Abbey Theatre.
Legendary Belgian choreographer Anne Teresa De Keersmaeker will make a welcome return to the Dublin Dance Festival for its 15th Edition with her iconic show, performed for the first time in Ireland.
To be in with a chance to win this prize, simply fill out the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1.The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2.The prize is a pair of tickets to Rosas danst Rosas at the Abbey Theatre on Saturday May 18th 2019 and a two night stay for two at The Castle Hotel on Friday 17th and Saturday 18th May 2019.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7 A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends at midnight on Thursday, March 28th 2019.