Win a magical four-night break to Ashford Castle and Dromoland Castle
The Irish Times has teamed up with Ashford Castle and Dromoland Castle to offer one lucky winner and their guest the chance to stay for two-nights B&B in Ashford Castle and two-nights in Dromoland Castle on B&B basis.
Ashford Castle and Dromoland Castle have joined forces so you can experience a stay in both spectacular five-star hotels, each of which has been sensitively restored and designed to combine the buildings’ original features with modern luxuries and exceptional touches.
One lucky winner and a guest will enjoy two nights at the magnificent Ashford Castle in Co Mayo before continuing their tour of the Wild Atlantic Way with a further two nights of luxury in the stunning Dromoland Castle in Co Clare. Breakfast each morning is included in this amazing holiday prize, which will leave you feeling both invigorated and rested, in the safest of environments.
Each castle is set in its own vast, private estate, offering a variety of outdoor pursuits including golfing, falconry, horse riding and archery.
For further information, click here.
To enter, simply fill in the form below.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is two nights in Ashford Castle on a B&B basis and two nights in Dromoland Castle on a B&B basis, for two people sharing. Prize must be taken over four consecutive nights and cannot be split – the four nights must be taken as one holiday prize
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply. The prize is not transferable.
5. Prize is subject to availability at the time of booking. Prize must be taken by 31st October 2020.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. Any costs incurred additional to the prize package elements listed (e.g. telephone charges, meals, room service, transfers, spa treatments etc.) will be at the winner’s own expense. Any requested or permitted upgrades or changes to the stated holiday prize will be at the winner’s own expense.
8. Failure to attend for any reason whatsoever on the travel dates agreed and booked does not entitle the winner to alternative dates and the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited
9. Any personal data relating to competition entrants will be used in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and best practice
10. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
11. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
12. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
13. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
15. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
16. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
17. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
18. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
19. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
20. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
25. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
26. Competition ends midnight June 26th.