Win an overnight stay for two with dinner at The Mayson
The Irish Times has teamed up with The Mayson to offer our readers the chance to win an overnight stay for two with dinner in Dublin’s brand new hotel. This prize includes an overnight stay in a HiFi Room, complimentary cocktails on arrival, dinner in Ryleigh's Rooftop Restaurant, breakfast the next morning, and a nice late check out. This prize is valid from December 20th 2019 to January 20th 2020.
Sitting in the heart of Dublin, The Mayson is home to 94 bedrooms and suites, Power Gym, The Bottle Boy Pub, The Green Dolphin Barber, The Mayson Bar, DIME Coffee, Ryleigh’s Rooftop Restaurant and The Timberyard event space. The Mayson has so much going on under one roof, and its excellent location means you’re in the best place to dive into everything Dublin has to offer. The Mayson will be open from early December and is now taking bookings.
To find out more about The Mayson, click here.
To be in with a chance to win, simply complete the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin
2. The prize is an overnight stay for two with dinner at The Mayson. Valid from December 20th 2019 to January 20th 2020.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
21. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
22. Competition ends midnight on Thursday, December 5th.