Win a pair of tickets to The Irish Times Irish Theatre Awards at the National Concert Hall
The Irish Times Irish Theatre Awards are celebrating their 20th Anniversary, and you and a guest have a chance to join in the glittering event with this offer of exclusive tickets.
We are giving one hundred subscribers the chance to join the cream of Irish Theatre and VIP guests for an evening of hope and celebration. Many of the previous nominees and winners of the Awards have gone on to international acclaim in theatre and film, so you never know who you could spot in the crowd.
To be in with a chance to win a pair of tickets, simply answer the question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a pair of tickets to The Irish Times Irish Theatre Awards at the National Concert Hall on March 5th.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
18. Competition ends Monday 27th February.