Win a pair of VIP tickets to Taste of Dublin Festive Edition
The Irish Times has teamed up with Taste of Dublin: Festive Edition to offer a pair of tickets to ten lucky winners for Saturday November 30th.
Taste of Dublin: Festive Edition is running from November 28th to December 1st in the RDS and is gearing up to be Ireland’s ultimate winter food festival.Taste of Dublin: Festive Edition is brought to you by the team behind the popular Taste of Dublin summer festival that has taken place in the city for the past 14 years.
Taste of Dublin: Festive Edition will be a winter celebration of food, entertainment and so much more all housed inside the RDS this November. The perfect way to kick off the holiday season!
The RDS main hall will be transformed into an indoor festive feast for the senses where visitors can soak up the gourmet atmosphere, celebrate the season and explore the latest food trends in a stylish and cosy setting.
Find out more information here.
To enter, simply fill in the form below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a pair of tickets to Taste of Dublin: Festive Edition inspired by Tesco Finest* on Saturday November 30th for the 12pm-4pm session.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends midnight on Thursday, November 14th.