Win two Festival Parade Grandstand tickets for Sunday, March 17th plus two nights stay at the Clayton Hotel, Cardiff Lane
The Irish Times has teamed up with St Patrick’s Festival to give readers the chance to win two Festival Parade Grandstand tickets for Sunday, March 17th plus two nights stay at the Clayton Hotel, Cardiff Lane.
This year’s National St. Patrick’s Festival will celebrate Ireland’s rich heritage of storytelling. It will bring to life ancient tales and contemporary narratives through spoken word, music, visual art, literature, film, theatre, street performance, circus and more. The lucky winner and a friend will get to stay at the Clayton Hotel, Cardiff Lane on March 16th and 17th. The prize includes breakfast both days and dinner with a bottle of wine on one of the nights in Stir Restaurant. On Sunday March 17th they will get to attend the magnificent National St. Patrick’s Festival Parade.
To be in with a chance to win this amazing prize, simply fill out the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is two Festival Parade Grandstand tickets for Sunday, March 17th 2019. The prize also includes two nights stay at the Clayton Hotel,Cardiff Lane on March 16th and 17th. The prize includes breakfast on both days and dinner with a bottle of wine on one of the nights in Stir restaurant.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. The two nights stay are only valid on March 16th and March 17th 2019 and are available only in the Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane, Dublin.
7. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
8. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
9. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
10. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
11. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
13. The St. Patrick’s Festival Parade Grandstand tickets can be collected in advance at the Festival Box Office, 12 East Essex Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, which opens daily from March 5th. Festival Parade Grandstand tickets must be collected by Saturday March 16th. See St. Patrick’s Festival website for opening times and details.
14. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
15. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
17. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
18. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
22. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
23. Competition ends at midnight on Sunday, March 10th 2019.