Win a family overnight stay in The Shelbourne Dublin this Easter
We are giving one lucky family the chance to win a Sweet Easter treat in The Shelbourne Dublin to celebrate their 195th Birthday this year.
This Sweet Easter treat at The Shelbourne includes a one night stay for two adults and up to two children in a Deluxe Guest Room with a delicious breakfast the following morning, and a luscious handmade and hand-decorated Easter egg from Hazel Mountain Chocolate. As part of this package, children dine complimentary when visiting The Saddle Room Restaurant with their parents.
During a Sweet Easter stay at The Shelbourne, guests can also enjoy full use of the facilities. This package is available from April 19th to April 25th 2019, inclusive.
To be in with a chance to win simply enter your details and answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is an overnight stay in the Shelbourne for up to two adults and two children, including breakfast and dinner in The Saddle Room Restaurant during Easter 2019.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize is only valid between April 19th to April 25th 2019, subject to availability
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Bookings are subject to availability
22. Competition ends 12 am midnight Thursday, April 11th.