Win a two seater Martinique bistro set and a Weber barbecue from Powerscourt Garden Pavilion
The Irish Times and Powerscourt Garden Pavilion are giving readers the chance to win a two seater Martinique bistro set from Lifestyle Garden and a ‘Smokey Joe Grey’ barbecue from Weber worth €600.
The gardening experts at Powerscourt Garden Pavilion are on hand to help you create the perfect outdoor space with a stunning new range of summer garden furniture and the best in barbecues. You can find the perfect plants and garden accessories to complete your outdoor haven, take a stroll in the award winning Powerscourt Gardens and enjoy tea and cake on the café terrace.
The prize includes a two seater ‘Martinique’ bistro set from Lifestyle Garden furniture and a ‘Smokey Joe Grey’ barbecue from Weber worth €600. The Martinique range updates classic design themes by using unique materials ideal for the great outdoors. The eye-catching elegance of the Martinique range blurs the boundary between indoor and outdoor, with meticulously handwoven Petan offering comfort and an accent of traditional craftsmanship.
To be in with a chance to win, simply fill in the form and answer the question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin
2. The prize is €600 worth of gardening and lifestyle gifts, which includes a Lifestyle Garden Martinique two-seater bistro set table & chairs and a ‘Smokey Joe Grey’ BBQ from Weber.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply and alternative products are not available.
No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
5. Prize must be redeemed within six months from date of issue.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends at midnight Thursday, August 8th.