Win a luxury OROKO family holiday in 2022, staying in the celebrated Forte Village Resort, Sardinia
The Irish Times has teamed up with OROKO, Ireland’s only dedicated luxury tailored travel business, to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a luxurious four-night holiday for a family of four staying at Forte Village Resort, Sardinia, Italy. Everything is taken care of by OROKO including flights, private transfers, half-board accommodation, a memorable dining experience and complimentary spa treatments.
Celebrating their fantastic partnership with high-end resort, Forte Village, prepare to be whisked away to an Italian paradise. Awarded the World’s Leading Resort at the World Travel Awards in 2019, Forte Village boasts sensational luxury accommodation hidden within over 50 hectares of Mediterranean gardens, fringed by a white sandy beach and endless ocean views. Created for families, it promises unparalleled luxury and experiences in its celebrated sports academies, numerous kids’ clubs, outdoor pools and renowned waterpark.
To make up for lost family memories, OROKO has included lots of wonderful luxuries in this high-end family holiday. Parents will experience relaxation with a complimentary treatment at the luxury spa, while children enjoy action-packed days exploring the resort, reuniting at mealtimes to enjoy the best of Mediterranean cuisine. For an added touch of luxury, an extra-special dinner has been planned, a wonderful way to catch up as a family.
For more information, please visit orokotravel.ie. All their tailored holidays include flights, private transfers, accommodation and activities.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 30/04/2021 to midnight on 17/05/2021 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is a four-night holiday for a family of four, staying at Forte Village Resort, Sardinia on a half board basis. Includes flights, private transfers, half-board accommodation, one dinner at a signature restaurant at the resort and one spa treatment for each parent during their stay. Prize valid for all seasons except 1 to 21 August inclusive.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.