Win something to look forward to in 2022 - a luxury holiday to Florence, Italy with OROKO Travel
The Irish Times has teamed up with OROKO Travel, Ireland’s leading luxury tailor-made holiday provider, to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a luxurious three-night holiday for two to Florence, Italy, including flights, private transfers, luxury accommodation and a wonderful dinner in 2022.
OROKO has carefully curated a luxury short break holiday including glamorous accommodation and breakfast in the Grand Hotel Minerva, a luxury property ideally situated in the Piazza di Santa Maria Novella. Not only does it promise a central location, but it also provides sensational views of the iconic Duomo from the rooftop pool. Known as the cradle of the Renaissance, Grand Hotel Minerva is surrounded by Florentine museums and architectural landmarks that showcase the brilliance of master craftsmen like da Vinci, Brunelleschi and Botticelli.
A holiday tailored to foodies, they have also included an exclusive dinner at La Buona Novella bistro at the hotel. Chef Tommaso Calonaci – twice winner of the National Award by La Guida dell'Espresso - takes classic dishes from seasonal Florentine traditions and reworks them with a contemporary twist – the result is simply excellent.
For more information, please visit orokotravel.ie. All their tailored holidays include flights, private transfers and accommodation.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 08/04/2021 to midnight on 19/04/2021 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is a three-night luxury holiday for two people with breakfast in an entry-level room in the Grand Hotel Minerva, Florence. It includes all flights, private transfers, bed and breakfast accommodation and dinner on one evening at La Buona Novella, to be taken in 2022. Some peak season black-out dates will apply.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.