Win a six night B&B touring break around Ireland with Original Irish Hotels.
To celebrate National Heritage Week, The Irish Times and Original Irish Hotels are offering one lucky winner and guest a fantastic six night B&B touring holiday, in a choice of 59 Hotels around Ireland. From historic castles to chic urban boutiques, each of the Original Irish Hotels is as diverse as the destinations that define them.
National Heritage Week will take place from 17th – 25th August and is all about sharing a story and making a connection with our built, cultural and natural heritage. From storytelling sessions to archaeological digs there is something for everyone to enjoy.
The collection of 59 Original Irish Hotels offer true local character and a unique, warm welcome. They invite you to experience the very heart of Irish hospitality as you open the door to the magic of unmissable moments this Heritage Week with Ireland’s leading collection of independent hotels.
To be in with a chance to win this prize, simply complete the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a six night B&B touring break for two people in a choice of the 59 Original Hotels around Ireland. Maximum two night stay per hotel. Prize is valid for a year from the competition end date.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, Original Irish Hotels, or the Heritage Council and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply. Transport and other costs associated with taking the prize are not included.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
21. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
22. Bookings are subject to availability and not valid over Bank Holiday weekends, Festive Dates or peak times. Prize winners will have a choice of hotels depending on availability and at the discretion of Original Irish Hotels.
23. Competition ends Thursday, 22nd August 2019.