Win a two night stay at Marlin Hotel Dublin
The Irish Times is giving you the chance to win a two night stay at the Marlin Hotel and two tickets to The Vaults Live tour including a VIP Tour of The Dublin Liberties Distillery.
Experience all Dublin has to offer while you stay at the luxurious Marlin Hotel, located beside Stephens Green Shopping centre. The brand new 300 bedroom hotel features an indoor and outdoor terrace, bar and restaurant, 24hr Guest Gym and coffee dock. Explore the city with 'The Vaults Live', Dublin's most interactive live attraction plus two VIP passes to the Dublin Liberties Distillery. Marlin Dublin opens its doors at the end of July 2019.
Congratulations to our winner Jim Clarke. This competition is now closed.
For more information on the Marlin Hotel visit www.marlinhotel.ie
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin
2. The prize is a two night stay at Marlin Hotel,including breakfeast, at St Stephens Green, Dublin and two tickets to The Vaults Live Dublin’s live tour including complimentary drinks and two tickets for the Dublin Liberties Distillery.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends at midnight Monday, July 22nd.