Win two tickets to The Barber of Seville and an overnight stay in The Wilder Townhouse
The Irish Times has teamed up with the Lyric Opera Productions to bring you the perfect Opera lovers treat - two tickets to the Barber of Seville at The National Concert Hall on Sunday October 13th at 3pm, plus an overnight stay for two at The Wilder Townhouse.
Rossini’s The Barber of Seville is one of opera’s great gems. This beautiful fully-staged production features Irish and international soloists, with full orchestra and chorus. It is a fun filled drama with twists and turns and mistaken identities, where young love triumphs, wrapped up in Rossini’s unmistakable music.
Lyric Opera Productions produces fully staged Irish opera productions in its home at the National Concert Hall, Dublin, in addition to The Grand Opera House, Belfast and the National Opera House. Their productions feature Irish and International artists, conductors and musicians. Upcoming events include Christmas by Candlelight at the National Opera House, Wexford on Dec 13th and Fidelio at the NCH in February 2020. Find out more: www.lyricoperaproductions.com
The Wilder Townhouse provides a perfect city base for concert-goers in the heart of fashionable Dublin 2. Featuring 42 fabulous guest rooms, and suites, the residents-only Wilder Townhouse perfectly blends classic Victorian style with contemporary design and luxury. Guests staying at The Wilder are literally just a few steps away from the beautiful National Concert Hall.
Fill in the form below to enter the competition now!
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a pair of tickets to the Barber of Seville at The National Concert Hall, Dublin on Sunday October 13th at 3pm, plus an overnight stay for two at Wilder Townhouse, Dublin.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply. No alternative dates apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize must be claimed within a week
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
22. Competition ends Monday 30th September.