Win one of five L’OCCITANE Gift Boxes worth over €120
The Irish Times has teamed up with L’Occitane to give our readers the chance to win one of five new Herbae L’Eau gift boxes (worth €121.50 each) containing the new Herbae L’Eau eau de toilette, Shower Gel, Body Lotion, Soap and Hand Cream.
In Provence, in the midst of the wild grasses, you'll find a flower with a delicate yet powerful beauty: the white clover. Growing in unexpected places, it encapsulates the essence of an unpredictable woman who has both softness and strength.
Herbae par L’Occitane L’Eau scent is a sparkling bouquet of flowers interlaced with wild grasses. The crystal-clear facets of white clover mingle with the green, petal-soft freshness of natural extracts of marshmallow and angelica. A fresh citrus-floral fragrance, which is delicate and luminous but also unpredictable.
Find our more about the Herbae L'Eau collection here.
To enter, simply fill in the competition form below.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is one of five Herbae L’Eau gift boxes, worth €115 each and contains Herbae L’Eau edt 50ml, Herbae L’Eau Shower Gel 250ml, Herbae L’Eau Body Lotion 250ml, Herbae L'Eau Soap and Herbae L’Eau Hand Cream 30ml.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends midnight on Thursday, March 19th.