Win a 15kg lamb hamper from Wild Atlantic Way Farm
The Irish Times has teamed up with Wild Atlantic Way Farm to offer one lucky Food & Drink Club member the chance to win a 15kg hamper of Atlantic Erris Lamb.
The bespoke tender lamb is clover and grass-fed, with the natural addition of the herbs that can be found on the Belmullet Peninsula and Iniskea Islands which gives Atlantic Erris Lamb the distinctive flavour and texture it is renowned for, with full traceability.
A cool Atlantic sea breeze carries the salty sea air across the lands and the regular rain soaks the earth with sea salt. The grass and herbs "seasoned" in this manner is the lambs' main source of food. The hardy ewes used on the farm spend their days and nights outside on the natural terrain and in the harsh environment.
They offer 5kg, 10kg and 15kg fresh lamb boxes, traditionally and expertly butchered for the absolute best in tenderness and taste which is also Bord Bia approved. All lamb portions are vacuum packed and freezer ready.
For more information, click here.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a 15kg Lamb Hamper. There will be one winner. Nationwide delivery included.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends Monday, September 21st.