Win a private whiskey blending experience for ten people at the Irish Whiskey Museum
The Irish Times is giving you the chance to win a private whiskey blending experience for ten people at the Irish Whiskey Museum, Dublin.
Housed in a historic building on Grafton Street, the Whiskey Blending Experience consists of a fully guided tour throughout the Irish Whiskey Museum. Take a journey back through time and learn about the history of this truly unique spirit, followed by an interactive tasting of four varieties of Irish whiskey with one of the many whiskey experts. Finish up by learning to craft and blend a whiskey to suit your own palate and take home a miniature bottle with a sample of your very own whiskey blend.
To be in with a chance to win this prize, simply fill out the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin
2. The prize is a 1 hour 30 minute fully guided tour for ten people at The Irish Whiskey Museum, Dublin.
3.Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. Date and time for prize redemption suitable to availability at the Irish Whiskey Museum.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
21. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
22. Competition ends at midnight Monday, June 3rd.