Win a tableware set from Irish Linen House
Irish Linen House is a family-run brand creating tableware from the finest sustainable 100% Irish linen. Handcrafted in Smithfield, Dublin, the collection celebrates Irish roots with embroidered designs inspired by Ireland’s natural beauty. Both elegant and functional, the collection is machine washable and wearable so it will age beautifully and become a treasured keepsake which can be passed on to generations to come.
We have teamed up with Irish Linen House for your chance to win a tableware set including a natural linen table runner, a set of six natural linen napkins and a grey linen apron.
To be in with a chance to win, answer the question and fill in the form below:
This competition is now closed.
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is Natural Linen Wreath Table Runner worth €135, Natural Linen Wreath Napkins (Set of 6) worth €180 and Grey Linen Apron (“Season everything with love” embroidery) worth €90. Nationwide delivery included. There will be one winner.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Irish Linen House privacy polciy is available at https://www.irishlinenhouse.com/policies/privacy-policy
22. Competition ends midning on Sunday,14th June.