Win an overnight stay with breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner at The Heritage
The Irish Times has teamed up with The Heritage to offer one lucky reader the chance to win an overnight stay for two adults with breakfast, afternoon tea for two, dinner and access to the Thermal Suite in The Heritage Spa.
Relax, unwind and get away from it all with a rejuvenating break in the heart of Co. Laois. The Heritage is a place to re-charge and feel special with family, friends and loved ones.
The Heritage Spa offers a touch of tranquility in a contemporary and luxurious setting. The Heritage Spa is one of Ireland’s largest Spa’s and boasts a very impressive Spa Experience Thermal Suite area where you can sit back, relax and enjoy some quality ‘met time’.
There are a range of stress-relieving, immune boosting and energizing options to choose from between the heated experience and cooling experience.
The luxury spa offers 14 treatment rooms set in an oasis of calm, with a wonderful selection of spa treatments and day packages that will allow you to relax and indulge in a truly rejuvenating spa experience. The Heritage Spa specializes in Espa and Voya treatments and also has an extensive range of their latest products available to purchase so you can take a little piece of The Spa home with you.
Discover their range of thoughtful packages from Spa escapes to Autumn breaks here.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. This prize is an overnight stay for two adults with breakfast, Afternoon Tea for two, dinner and access to the Thermal Suite in The Heritage Spa.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Booking is required and subject to availability. Excludes Halloween, Christmas, New Years Eve, Easter and other Bank Holiday weekends.
22. Competition ends on Monday, October 12th.