Win a Fallon & Byrne dining voucher and hamper
The Irish Times and Fallon & Byrne are giving one lucky reader the chance to win some fabulous treats valued at €500.
The winner (and some friends) can enjoy a delicious meal in their newly reopened spacious, stylish Dining Room on Exchequer Street, with a voucher worth €200. And you'll also receive a belly-grumbling Fallon & Byrne hamper worth €300, filled with delicious delectables and tasty treats from their award-winning Food Hall.
Fallon & Byrne is Dublin’s destination for delicious, dedicated to wonderful food, fine wine and great company. There are multiple ways to explore a love of food, be it in their Exchequer Street flagship, which is housed in a beautiful heritage building and comprises an award-winning food hall, restaurant, wine cellar and ballroom, or in the café and grocery pop-up in the glorious surroundings of the People's Park, Dun Laoghaire. Or you can bring the whole experience to you with groceries delivered to your door or occasions catered to.
Discover delicious at www.fallonandbyrne.com
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin
2. There will be one winner, receiving €200 dining voucher for Fallon & Byrne, as well as hamper worht €300. Nationwide delivery is included.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply and alternative products are not available. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
5. Prize must be redeemed within six months from date of issue.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends Monday, August 31st.