Win a pair of tickets to Electric Picnic 2019
The Irish Times and Electric Picnic are giving one lucky reader the chance to win two tickets to this year's Electric Picnic Music and Arts Festival in Stradbally, Co. Laois. Organisers are expecting over 50,000 festival goers over the weekend between Friday August 30th to Monday, September 1st to the already sold out event. This year, for the first time ever in the festival’s 15 year history, tickets sold out months in advance of the line-up being revealed, which is testament to the enduring popularity of Ireland’s biggest music and arts festival. This is your chance to be there yourself!
Expect the unexpected at Stradbally Co Laois - Body and Soul, Freetown, Mindfield, Spoken Word, 3 Made By Music, Salty Dog, Trailer Park, Jerry Fish Electric Sideshow, Theatre of Food, Comedy, Trenchtown, Spike Island, Casa Bacardi, The Hazel Wood, BerlinHaus, Global Green Eco Village and so much more. A wonderland of enchantment and imagination, the weird and the wonderful. Welcome to Electric Picnic, the family Music and Arts festival.
To be in with a chance to win this great prize, simply complete the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a pair of tickets to the Electric Picnic 2019
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends midnight on Thursday, August 22nd