Win four tickets to Dublin Drinks Mixer and brunch for four at Circa Restaurant, Terenure
The Irish Times has teamed up with Dublin Drinks Mixer to offer one lucky reader the chance to win four tickets to Ireland’s largest gin, spirits and cocktail event and brunch for four in the award winning Circa restaurant in Terenure.
Celebrate the best of craft spirits and drinks from Ireland and across the globe, alongside delicious food pairings, interactive cocktail competitions and innovative masterclasses under one roof. Sip and sample an eclectic range of gins, spirits, beers and bespoke cocktails from both iconic and artisan brands.
The prize includes four tickets to Dublin Drinks Mixer to a session of your choice (Friday 17th April 6.00-9.30pm, Saturday 18th April 1.00-4.30pm & Saturday 18th April 5.30-9.00pm in the Dublin Convention Centre) and brunch for four at the Michellin Bib award winning Circa restaurant in Terenure on Saturday 18th April or Sunday 19th April.
A ticket to Dublin Drinks Mixer includes samples of craft spirits and drinks from Ireland and across the globe, alongside delicious food pairings and much more!
To find out more and purchase tickets, click here.
To enter, simply fill in the competition form below.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin
2. The prize is four tickets to Dublin Drinks Mixer to a session of your choice (Friday 17th April 6.00-9.30pm, Saturday 18th April 1.00-4.30pm & Saturday 18th April 5.30-9.00pm in the Dublin Convention Centre) and brunch for four at the Michellin Bib award winning Circa restaurant in Terenure on Saturday 18th April or Sunday 19th April.
3. The Circa Brunch for four must be redeemed on Saturday 18th or Sunday 19th April 2020 and pre-booking for the Circa Brunch is required.
4. The event is strictly over 18s and I.D will be required on the door of the event.
5. Tickets can be redeemed for any session of Dublin Drinks Mixer – Friday 17th April Evening Session (6.00-9.30pm, last pour 9.15pm) & Saturday 18th April Afternoon Session (1.00-4.30pm, last pour 4.15pm) & Evening Session (5.30-9.00pm, last pour 8.45pm), however, the organisers must be notified prior to the event.
6. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
7. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
8. The prize is not transferable.
9. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
10. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
11. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
12. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
13. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
15. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
16. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
17. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
18. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
19. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
20. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
24. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
25. Competition ends midnight on Thursday, February 13th.