Win a luxurious overnight stay with breakfast, dinner and a round of golf at Dromoland Castle
The Irish Times has teamed up with Dromoland Castle to offer one lucky reader the chance to win an overnight stay in luxurious accommodation with breakfast and dinner for two in Dromoland’ s flagship restaurant, Earl of Thomond. Topped off with an 18 hole round of golf on the Castle’s championship course.
Dromoland Castle, County Clare are delighted to have “lowered their drawbridge”, flung open their castle gates and welcome guests back to the estate. The doors may have been closed, but this hasn’t stopped the team from dreaming up the most fantastic new attractions and activities across the vast 450-acre estate.
Why not try paddle boarding on Dromoland Lough or exploring the new wildlife trails that weave around the magical estate. With falconry, fishing, archery, biking and golf on offer, there’s something extra special for all ages. The team have been busy in the kitchens too and can’t wait for you to try out their new al fresco dining offering in the Walled Garden. We can’t imagine a prettier place to enjoy delicious Irish food on a summer’s day, surrounded by our fragrant gardens.
The team have been meticulously trained to safely look after each and every guest and can’t wait to share the Castle with you again.
It’s time to make Dromoland part of your story. For Summer offers, click here.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 04/06/2021 to midnight on 21/06/2021 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is an overnight stay in luxurious accommodation with breakfast and dinner for two in Dromoland’s flagship restaurant, Earl of Thomond. Topped off with an 18 hole round of golf on the Castle’s championship course. There will be one winner.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.