Win one of two L’OCCITANE Skincare Gift Boxes worth €379 each
The Irish Times has teamed up with L’OCCITANE to give two lucky readers the chance to win one of two skincare gift boxes (each worth €379) containing five products from the new Divine Collection, including the iconic Immortelle Divine Cream.
Immortelle Divine Cream is the #1 bestselling product for L’OCCITANE and has even topped the famous Shea Butter Hand Cream, which shows just how much customers love it.
The new Divine Collection is now available online and in-stores. The new formula has two game-changing extracts: the Immortelle Super Extract and the Immortelle Super Aqueous Extract. The Immortelle Super Extract contains 21 different active molecules and delivers plumper, fuller and firmer skin. The Immortelle Super Aqueous Extract is the ultimate accompaniment to the Immortelle Essential Oil, and delivers potent antioxidant protection with polyphenol to help protect skin against both the environment and the blue light emitted from our screens.
The winners will receive at home the Immortelle Divine Essence 200ml €42; Immortelle Divine Cream 50ml €89; Immortelle Divine Serum 30ml €92; Immortelle Divine Youth Oil 30ml €89 & Immortelle Divine Eye Balm 15ml €67.
To find out more about the new Divine Collection, click here.
To be in with a chance to win one of the new Divine Collection gift boxes, simply fill in the form below and answer the competition question:
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is two L'OCCITANE Skincare Gift Boxes RRP €379 each containing: Immortelle Divine Essence 200ml €42, Immortelle Divine Cream 50ml €89, Immortelle Divine Serum 30ml €92, Immortelle Divine Youth Oil 30ml €89, Immortelle Divine Eye Balm 15ml €67. Two different winners will be picked.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply. The prize will be delivered to the winner by regular post.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies. By accepting the prize, the winner consents to the use of their name for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes on web and social media.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. L’OCCITANE reserves the right to substitute this prize with an alternative. L’OCCITANE reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion at any time in the event of proven or suspected fraud or technical or legal issues beyond the control of L’OCCITANE. L’OCCITANE will accept no responsibility for entries which are delayed, lost, incomplete, and inaccurate or for any other errors or problems of any kind including any technical issues.
22. The competition closes on Monday, 21st September 2020. The potential winner will be notified by email and must reply within 2 weeks of contact. If there is no reply, the potential winner forfeits any and all rights to the prize and L’OCCITANE reserve the right to choose another winner. The winner selection decision is final in all respects. No further correspondence will be entered into.