Win an annual DERVAL.ie membership and home gym equipment
Striving to keep everyone Healthy@Home three-time Olympian & creator of Derval.ie, Derval O’Rourke, has teamed up with the Irish Times to give one lucky reader the chance to get their hands on an annual membership to healthy lifestyle platform Derval.ie, plus a membership for a friend, €300 worth of home gym equipment including Kettlebells, Barbell, Swiss Ball, and also a copy of her best-selling recipe book The Fit Foodie.
Over the last few weeks Derval and her team have seen a huge increase in free trials and the demand for easy to follow beginner and advanced home workouts, which is a major focus of Derval.ie. Housed conveniently in one online location, and also at the touch of a button from a newly launched mobile app, Derval.ie members have access to top expert advice, covering your full 360 healthy lifestyle requirement - body and mind.
All achievable from the comfort of your own home, plans cover topics such as Fitness, Nutrition, Pilates, Pregnancy Exercise and Self-care. For a healthy lifestyle and happier you, members can avail of easy to follow step by step videos, experts advice and an amazing community for motivational support.
If you would like to start now, you can avail of a Derval.ie 7-day free trial here
For your chance to win this fantastic prize, simple fill in the form and answer the question below:
This competiton is now closed
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is an annual membership to Derval.ie, €300 worth of home gym eqipment and The Fit Foodie recepie book
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
21. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends midnight on Sunday, April 19th.